Who doesn’t know the humble moccasin? This was and still is a ‘must have’ in most homes. Great to slip on morning and night, will keep your feet snug and warm at all times. Referred to as the “moccos” in Australia, these handcrafted and traditionally stitched slippers are still made in Australia only by a handful of experts.
Due to their popular demand we have them available for you right here. They make a great gift and will always be a classic.
Most Popular Colours
The Benefits of the Classic Moccasins
- Roll the cuff up or down depending on the height and warmth you would like
- It’s a classic and a favourite and they are great as a gift item
- Easy to slip on and off
- Great for home use
- Works well for people with high insteps
- They make a great gift item
Sizing & Specifications
- Made In: Melbourne, Australia
- Made from: inner 100% sheepskin; suede outer
- Eco Friendly Sheepskin: Yes
- Sole: Lightweight EVA & Rubber Driver Sole
- Height: Approximately 8 cm from ground up and 11cm when cuff is rolled up
- Position: Just below the ankle area
- Use: Indoor
- Worn: With or without socks
- Sizes: 4 to 13
- Colours: Black/Grey, Pink, Lilac
Warranty & Return
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Easy Returns & Exchanges