- Step 1. Use a soft brush to gently remove dirt.
- Step 2. Using a clean dam sponge, moisten the surface of the Ugg Boots
- Step 3. Use some clean paper towel to stuff out the Uggs to maintain the shape
- Step 4. Leave the boots to dry out naturally in a cool ventilated area
- Step 5. Use a suede brush
Some shonky companies have started using American and Chinese Sheepskin as a way to fool consumers. They have the UGG boot uppers made in China and ship them to factories here in Australia where they apply the soles. They then call the boots Australian made UGG boots. #AVOID #OnlyAustralianMade